IS THIS REAL INDEPENDENCE ???
Going through one of the most beautiful states in India, travelling in a bus on a nice pleasant day - sounds nice isn't it. Sometimes when I am alone I think about many of my college mates , the schooling that they have got and I consider myself to be unlucky , though my own wasn’t that bad too. But this gesture of mine changed completely when I saw those little springs who were going through the motions of their life hopelessly and aimlessly. But even then each one of them had a priceless smile on their faces which probably all of us have left far behind. I fell into one of those serious thoughts of mine thinking how would these children get the kind of education which they probably deserve a lot. Today I was quite ashamed of myself that we guys spend most of our life thinking about what will be our future ahead but not even on a slightest occasion we think about those who don't even receive elementary education as they should. One of the major drawbacks that a country like ours faces is that the quality of education in the government schools is far from where it should be. That is probably why people like me think ill about those government school children about their standard being lower than us. But how cruel is this that none of us including me never even think about such children. Not even once we think about the plight and the standard of living of these children. Their smiles bring heaven to the earth for me but as soon as I get out of it what I see for them that will be their future I feel the most grieved. But there most unfortunate thing is that I being a student don't have enough means to solve their issues and that's when I come to know about my disability as a human being. We humans generally think that we are complete but most often than not the reality is absolutely inverse of it. The sad part of it is that out of those who are able to do a lot for these little heavens , do void or very less that they can probably do for them.
As the independence day closens , I think when will spring come in the life of these children, even after over six decades and a half of the so called "swatantrata". Questions arise is this the real independence that we want to see and live in!!!!!!!
Certainly a change is required in the education setup of India so as to influence the lives of these children in the best possible way. Respected P.M. Modi dreams of having more IIM's and IIT's in India , but my appeal to him is to first take elementary education in India as a major issue to sought out. But if in his tenure he is able to rectify and modify the presently existing elementary education system in India ,this would probably the biggest win in his lifetime............
Well time will tell what's going to happen in future but for the moment we all have to take a step forward to solve this national issue.........REST ALL TO GOD
Going through one of the most beautiful states in India, travelling in a bus on a nice pleasant day - sounds nice isn't it. Sometimes when I am alone I think about many of my college mates , the schooling that they have got and I consider myself to be unlucky , though my own wasn’t that bad too. But this gesture of mine changed completely when I saw those little springs who were going through the motions of their life hopelessly and aimlessly. But even then each one of them had a priceless smile on their faces which probably all of us have left far behind. I fell into one of those serious thoughts of mine thinking how would these children get the kind of education which they probably deserve a lot. Today I was quite ashamed of myself that we guys spend most of our life thinking about what will be our future ahead but not even on a slightest occasion we think about those who don't even receive elementary education as they should. One of the major drawbacks that a country like ours faces is that the quality of education in the government schools is far from where it should be. That is probably why people like me think ill about those government school children about their standard being lower than us. But how cruel is this that none of us including me never even think about such children. Not even once we think about the plight and the standard of living of these children. Their smiles bring heaven to the earth for me but as soon as I get out of it what I see for them that will be their future I feel the most grieved. But there most unfortunate thing is that I being a student don't have enough means to solve their issues and that's when I come to know about my disability as a human being. We humans generally think that we are complete but most often than not the reality is absolutely inverse of it. The sad part of it is that out of those who are able to do a lot for these little heavens , do void or very less that they can probably do for them.
As the independence day closens , I think when will spring come in the life of these children, even after over six decades and a half of the so called "swatantrata". Questions arise is this the real independence that we want to see and live in!!!!!!!
Certainly a change is required in the education setup of India so as to influence the lives of these children in the best possible way. Respected P.M. Modi dreams of having more IIM's and IIT's in India , but my appeal to him is to first take elementary education in India as a major issue to sought out. But if in his tenure he is able to rectify and modify the presently existing elementary education system in India ,this would probably the biggest win in his lifetime............
Well time will tell what's going to happen in future but for the moment we all have to take a step forward to solve this national issue.........REST ALL TO GOD

No comments:
Post a Comment