FELL IN LOVE FOR THE FIRST TYM!!!!!!!!
Falling in love isn't a sin
It’s a feeling……. That never HAD been
Here I am today, scanning myself top to bottom
Leaking my crushes, that ever came my way!!!!
CHILDHOOD
Fell in love , with my dearest toys
With my video games, that gave endless joys
Still recall in absence, those glorious days
Fighting with sibs…… are memories that never faint
Grew up a little, crushes changed
Fell in love with the Milky Way
Still recall those day dreams
Of swinging weightless in the void space
Sorroundings had declared me Insane…….
Then sometimes, “ mein khazzal ho jata hun”
Was falling in love , a sin !!!!!!!
HIGH SCHOOL
The time came, which literature called teenage
Probably I understood better what love was
But seeing around me, made me feel
If this is love, then, do hell with it……
BUT STILL…..
I fell, that I found, was realistic enough
With the eddy currents, the optical fibres
Magnetism electrified me, electronics stirred my heart and soul
Mechanics posed a challenge, welcomed warmly…..each time with open heart……….
I thought……was it my true love…….huhhh!!! confused
But one thing was for sure,, I did fall in love
Probably for the first time……in reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COLLEGE
Then came an open world, ahead of me
That posed hurdles, but offered limitless opportunities…..
Made friendzz……..like I never had
One of them……became……closest of all
But was still in dilemma…….Am I in love
If yes was the answer……then with whom or what…..
Or was it justt..... A FANTASY OF MY WACKO ADOLESCENCE!!!!
MY LIFE MY STORY
ReplyDelete